We are an entrepreneurial firm committed to our people and their success. We work together in a mutually supportive and collegial environment that encourages self-development and informal feedback. Some unique elements of our culture include:
- All Firm Development Day—a quarterly two-day meeting that includes skill development and case analysis.
- Active participation in professional associations and regular contributions to industry-leading publications.
- Mentorship program with rotating mentors assigned to each consultant, as well as informational mentoring relationships throughout the organization.
- Formal career reviews twice a year.
- Internal buy-out arrangement to assure continuing ownership of the firm by each successive generation of consultants.
The ideal Schaffer Consulting candidate will have:
- A graduate degree and sophistication about business in general.
- Capacity to relate to senior managers and understand their business.
- Capacity to work effectively with teams as they pursue ambitious goals.
- Capacity to conceptualize and write about how managers can become more effective in tackling business and organizational challenges.
- Entrepreneurial attitude—interest and proven skills developing a book of business through networking and persistent marketing.
- Self-reflection and insight into one's own strengths and limitations and openness to feedback.
- Most importantly, a genuine enthusiasm for helping organizations achieve better results and create bigger impact.
To apply for a position with Schaffer Consulting, please send us an email at info@SchafferResults.com. Attach your resume and a cover letter that explains why you are interested in a career with us. If you would like more information about Schaffer Consulting or have specific questions, please contact us using the form below.